Pellucid is a small, virtual organization collaborating with founder Jim Koppenhaver to bridge the golf industry's current approaches and information and Jim's 20+ years of multi-industry, non-golf experience. As Pellucid matures, our combination of increasing golf industry knowledge and unsurpassed non-golf industry experience has fueled growth and created (begrudging) respect among industry veterans.
2001 - Present, Pellucid Corp.
- President & Founder
- Frequent industry speaker at PGA Merchandise Show, Golf Industry Show, Golf Inc. Conferences, Urban Land Institute among others
- Continues to consult in information practices and services in Travel & Entertainment, Retail, and Consumer Packaged Goods industries
1999-2001, Independent Information Consultant
- Individual projects with Information Resources, Inc., Vistakon (a division of J&J), SPINs (information provider to Natural & Nutritional products industry)
1993-1999, Spectra Marketing
- EVP and VP of Client Services & Business Development divisions
- Sold and managed wide range of CPG clients including Kraft, ConAgra, Nestle, Frito Lay etc.
- Executive team member engineering growth and sale of company to VNU
1984-1993, Kraft Foods
- Consumer & Trade Marketing manager (Cheez Whiz, Kraft BBQ Sauce portfolio)
1980-1984, Officer, United States Marine Corps
Harvey joined Pellucid in 2005 having worked for several golf technology companies who failed to deliver to his clients what they promised. Looking for something that provided better, measureable value to golf course operators, Harvey joined us and created our Sharper Edge Marketing and Voice of Local Golfer survey services. Lessons learned motivate Harvey to provide exceptional service with knowledge gained from experience and use of Pellucid's tools.