Top 25 US Golf Markets Scorecard
Identification, key measures and overall health ranking of golf markets in the US which provides guidance on which markets are likely to recover first and how long that recovery might take for each market. Of use for lenders, developers, existing multi-market facility owner/operators and service providers to provide a roadmap of where to invest, divest or avoid.
Ranking of markets based on multiple dimensions of size, golfer base, supply/demand balance etc. which allows comparison of the overall market metrics and condition in assessing the market as a whole or facility performance within the market. The composite market ranking is based on Revenue-per-Available Round (RevpAR) which is cumulative of the below contributory factors quantified for each market in the report:
- Population and population growth
- Golfer base, total, by private vs. public, golfers per 18-hole equivalent
- Supply composition, private vs. public, Public-Premium, Public-Value, Public-Price
- Supply/demand balance (comparing rate of supply growth since 2000 vs. rate of rounds demand growth)
- Average facility velocity (average annual rounds per 18-hole equivalent (EHE), by facility type (Private, Public-Premium, Public-Value, Public-Price)
- % Utilization (velocity/season length & weather-adjusted capacity rounds) for each facility type
- Greens fee revenue and rate, all facility types
- RevpAR, all facility types
Delivered in Excel workbook format with measures and ranking for easy user sorting and custom calculations as well as importing any information to create new analyses..
For a sample report, register HERE
Available immediately with credit card payment.
For clients requesting an invoice, available within 1 business day after order.
To order online now using your credit card, Click Here