Who Is Pellucid?
Pellucid is a small, virtual organization collaborating with founder Jim Koppenhaver to bridge the golf industry's current approaches and information and Jim's 20+ years of multi-industry, non-golf experience. As Pellucid matures, our combination of increasing golf industry knowledge and unsurpassed non-golf industry experience has fueled growth and created (begrudging) respect among industry veterans.
2001 - Present, Pellucid Corp.
- President & Founder
- Frequent industry speaker at PGA Merchandise Show, Golf Industry Show, Golf Inc. Conferences, Urban Land Institute among others
- Continues to consult in information practices and services in Travel & Entertainment, Retail, and Consumer Packaged Goods industries
1999-2001, Independent Information Consultant
- Individual projects with Information Resources, Inc., Vistakon (a division of J&J), SPINs (information provider to Natural & Nutritional products industry)
1993-1999, Spectra Marketing
- EVP and VP of Client Services & Business Development divisions
- Sold and managed wide range of CPG clients including Kraft, ConAgra, Nestle, Frito Lay etc.
- Executive team member engineering growth and sale of company to VNU
1984-1993, Kraft Foods
- Consumer & Trade Marketing manager (Cheez Whiz, Kraft BBQ Sauce portfolio)
1980-1984, Officer, United States Marine Corps