Golfer Acquisition Program (GAP)
Golf facilities, both public and private, find it increasingly difficult to source and attract new customers from their local markets at a reasonable price. Pellucid has partnered with a top-5 direct U.S. direct marketing company enabling us to source and provide qualified golfer email databases (or other profile specifics) to clients, and assist with the execution of a new customer acquisition marketing program.
- This is not a single-use rental program, clients have annual unlimited use with CAN SPAM guidelines.
- Emails are categorized as "third-party opt-ins", and are legal to possess and use under U.S. CAN SPAM regulations.
- Emails are sourced based on geography (zip code, DMA, miles radius, county, etc.)
- Profile "selects" are too numerous to list, but include interest (golfer), gender, income, age, occupation...just name it.
- When used effectively, we have seen ROI's of 5-7:1.
Acquired database is suppressed against client's existing database to assure no emails are purchased that are already owned. Database is delivered in Excel for easy import into broadcast email program, and includes email, first and last name, and zip code. Postal addresses are available at an additional fee.
For more information and pricing, please register HERE
Within 2 weeks of project initiation
Basic (minimum) order unit is 10,000 emails for $1,450. Additional increments are available at a reduced rate-per-thousand, please inquire for customized needs.